cocoa cake, n. A waste product obtained during the processing of fermented cocoa beans, consisting of fragments of the outer layers of the beans in the form of pressed cake.
It is never too late to be what you might have been.
antitail, n. A luminous protuberance which appears to extend from a comet's head towards the sun.
vote-a-rama, n. An event held with the aim of registering many people to vote.
rabbity, adj. Resembling, characteristic of, or suggestive of a rabbit; containing many rabbits.
hiraeth, n. Originally and chiefly in the context of Wales and Welsh culture: deep longing for a person or thing which is absent or lost; yearning; nostalgia; spec. homesickness.
pantechnic, adj. Relating to or including all the arts, or all subjects.
stromboli, n. A type of savoury pastry made with dough (typically pizza dough) that is folded over or rolled up to enclose a filling of cheese and meat or vegetables.
retcon, n. In a fictional work or series: a piece of new (and typically revelatory) information which imposes a different interpretation on previously described events…
sotong, n. In Singapore English: squid or cuttlefish. Used to denote a stereotypically stupid, clumsy, or ignorant person, esp. in blur as (a) sotong.
craftivist, n. A person who creates and displays handmade objects, esp. items incorporating knitted or sewn text or imagery, to promote a political message or raise awareness of a social issue.
- Vaccine Hoarding Could Make The Pandemic Drag on an Extra 7 Years March 5, 2021
- Ask Ethan: How Prepared Are We For The Next Giant Solar Flare? March 5, 2021
- Octopuses Not Only Feel Pain Physically, But Emotionally Too, First Study Finds March 5, 2021
- According to One Key Measure, China Just Increased Its Innovation Lead Over The US March 5, 2021
- The Latest Chatbots Are Capable of ‘Resurrecting’ The Dead – If We Let Them March 5, 2021
cocoa cake, n. A waste product obtained during the processing of fermented cocoa beans, consisting of fragments of the outer layers of the beans in the...